To Our Valued Customers and Suppliers,
Statement of Operation - Covid-19
We understand the growing concern surrounding COVID-19, and we send all our best wishes to those of you who may have been impacted.
Due to COVID-19, we beg your kind understanding that this might also affect the operation and service, but we are still open at the moment.
For the safety and well-being of our employees and customers, please take the following Facility Visitor Guidance.
• People with fever, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms are not permitted to visit.
• We request you do not plan a visit to our facilities if you have traveled to a high-risk area for COVID-19 or had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19.
As a health visitor, please follow these recommendations;
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub before and after your visit.
- Cover your sneeze with your elbow or a tissue.
- We ask you to adhere to the 6-foot working space guideline.
- Mandatory No-hand shanking policy
At this time, all orders are planned to be shipped as scheduled.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Up-to-date information is available online. www.okadaamerica.com
Wishing you health &safety!
Okada America, Inc.